Celiac Disease: Natural Approaches for Optimal Living
Available in Paperback, E-pub and PDF versions!
This book is designed to help Celiac’s live an optimal life that is symptom-free. Many celiacs have many gut issues, even though they avoid gluten. This book will help you understand where these symptoms may be coming from, such as Candida, Dysbiosis, SIBO, Food Intolerances, Nutritional Deficiencies, Toxins and many more. There is also guidance on Epigenetics and what life-style you need to lead in order to switch-off genes, or change their expression. Step-by-step instructions on how to make the necessary life-style changes to lead an optimal life.
Read Celiac Disease: Natural Approaches for Optimal Living and discover …
- • How thousands of people just like you have managed to live symptom-free with their Celiac Disease.
- • How systemic inflammation can aggravate Celiac how to significantly reduce it with a few simple steps with the anti-inflammatory diet
- • How health problems like Candida, Dysbiosis, Leaky Gut, SIBO, and Food Intolerances could greatly exacerbate your Celiac.
- • How your being proactive and making lifestyle changes can change the expression of genes (epigenetics), switching them off towards health, not disease.
- • How toxins in your food and environment are contributing to your gut symptoms and what natural protocols can help – toxic metals, gluten, stress, diet and lifestyle
- • How to detoxify on many levels to radically reduce your gut symptoms naturally.
- • The unique 15-day Alkaline Detoxification Diet Plan that will transform your health.
- • The secrets to vibrant health and wellbeing with exclusive access to the unique protocols developed at the Da Vinci Health Centre.
- • The extensive guide to supplements and holistic remedies that will transform your life.
…and much, much more!
Table of Contents
Chapter 1 – Da Vinci Celiac Disease Protocol
Chapter 2 -The Holistic Model of Health
Chapter 3 – Toxicity: Underlying causes of all diseases
Chapter 4 – Detoxification: The Health Secrets of all Time
Chapter 5 – Food Intolerances, Inflammation and Disease
Chapter 6 – Candida: The Universal Cause of Many Diseases
Chapter 7 – Curing with Energy Medicine and Bioresonance
Chapter 8 – Emotional, Psychological and Spiritual Roots of Diseases
“Learn what life-style changes you need to make to “tame” your genes and lead a healthy, symptom-free life”
“Keeping away from gluten is one thing, but Celiacs often suffer from many other gut-related symptoms that have other causes not related to their Celiac Disease – learn what these are and fix them”
“There is a lot of information in this book that can help Celiac’s really turn their health around and live a symptom-free lifestyles with a smile on their gut”
Celiac Disease: Natural Approaches: COVER PREVIEW
- Paperback: 364 pages
- Publisher: Da Vinci Health Publishing
- Language: English
- ISBN-13: 978-9925-569-24-3
- Dimensions: 6.69 x 9.61 inches